As of March 1, 2015 I have been a Singapore Expat for officially 5 months. Crazy! We have done so much in these last five months; furnish and decorate an apartment, celebrate a tropical Christmas, visit 9 countries, take 14 weekend trips, host 3 visitors, journey back to the US, and become acquainted (or re-acquainted in Pete's case) with Singapore. I thought it was about time that I write this blog to keep track of it all.
Singapore is an amazing city that I have really enjoyed exploring. It is super clean, efficient and full of vibrant cultures and people. This blog will be my journal of our life here in this jungle metropolis and our travels throughout Asia. Enjoy!!
View of the Marina Bay Sands and famous "Merlion"
View from the top of the Marina Bay Sands, looking down over the Gardens by the Bay and harbor. Singapore is a major shipping hub and this is the normal amount of barges that can be seen each day.
The famous Raffles Hotel, home of the Singapore Sling!
Christmas Eve in Singapore, at the Gardens by the Bay
Bandstand in the Singapore Botanic Gardens (the Central Park of Singapore) and only a 25 minute walk from our apartment. One of my favorite places here!


No comments:
Post a Comment